Thursday 23 May 2013

Astro Live Explorer-On-The-Go Challenge @ Sunway Pyramid ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ



Thanx to my “I Am The Unstoppable Explorer” blog post back in April I was luckily invited to the Malaysia version of amazing race -ATGO- The “Astro-Explorer-On-The-Go” contest exclusively by Astro Malaysia. A live fed contest which us bloggers avidly hunting down challenges all over Sunway Pyramid with full passion & enthusiasm. A truly wonderful & thrilling experience at Sunway Pyramid.. I mean how often do you blazing across the mall up-&-down the floors hunting for answers, stood up for challenges by roman gladiators, Elvis and much more :P Well thanx to Astro & Nuffnang that was what my teammate & I did just last Saturday.

Astro-On-The-Go LIVE EXPLORER @ Sunway Pyramid :)
ATGO
Personally the whole thing was awesome, just by thinking back all that we had been through to get our hands on those Nexus 7, iPhones & iPads makes my adrenaline pumped (Yes those are the cool prizes for the Ultimate ATGO Unstoppable explorer..So believe me when I said we were blazing across the mall, I mean it literally XD LOL). Well the challenge had come to an end and here’s my story: Once upon a time, I went to Astro-explorer-on-the-go challenge... ...I didn't win, THE END lol -________-


Yes things wasn’t really goes according to the plan, however still I had a good time & my favourite part of the event goes to--- *drum roll* The awesome TEAM SPIRIT that we built, me & Jocko (my hardcore teammate), thought we didn’t win we’re still the best team man :) Well don’t get me wrong, the event as whole was superb.. All the challenges booths, Elvis, Gladiators & Japanese anime gang etc.. There’re lovely & fun, & I enjoyed seeing them, not to forget the delightful buffet lunch we had after the contest @ DELICIOUS which was simply mouth-watering :D. However teaming up with a total stranger & surprisingly found out that both of you’re on the same page, super positive attitude, equally outgoing & even came up with a pretty similar winning plan, that ridiculously good tacit agreement is simply amazing, and that’s definitely the BEST part of this is event from my perspective b^^d.

The Japanese amine gang #Jocko :)
badminton challenge  
Football? :P
The next time this GOLD combination shows up, I bet it will be a knockout win for us :P 
Another happy thing is that by using ATGO app on iPad throughout the contest (that was our navigator, cool huh :D), I came to realise that I just found another cool app on iPad, one that can enable me to catch up with my favourite football game ANYTIME & ANYWHERE.. Boring long distance travelling & tedious awaiting sessions, there’re now history & welcome to the new age, one that I can browse through tons of UEFA, BARCLAYS Premier League & BUNDESLIGA matches ALL THE TIME, LIVE! Oh not to mention the 9 radio channels with limitless hit songs, simply plug in my headphone & the party is ON! Basically with ATGO app installed on my iPad I just got myself a brand new highly mobile entertainment power house..woohoo~ Well what can I say, always wanted one of these for ages, simply splendid! “With Astro-On-The-Go, you’ll never walk alone~”  XD

ATGO app interface. Never Walk Alone Y-____-Y
To know more about ATGO, -->click HERE<--

& That’s all for my Astro-Explorer-On-The-Go experience, until next time, roger and out.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-53376394-1